Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

If the running and shoe gods had a baby

Forget about if!

I strongly believe that the running and shoe gods actually got together a long long long time ago because for sure they created the Brook's Ghost 4 running shoe.


Since I started running, Ive been doing research about what I should be doing, what I should be wearing and especially what shoes were/are the 'best' out there. The August edition of Runner's Word inspired me to push my shoe research on over drive with their article regarding the best shoes out there for today's runners. If you haven't read it, check it out! I found out that my perfect shoe would provide support and should assist me in avoidance of injury. Avoidance of injury is very important for clumsy people , i.e. Me!!


I forced Erick to go with me in my shoe adventure and ended up finding out what the magazine already had told me. The Brook's ghost 4 were the shoes for me! My first run out with the shoes didn't go great :( It wasn't the shoes fault, unfortunately something that I ate didn't sit well and at the one mile marker it all came up. The second run, was the polar opposite for run 1. It was amazing, my feet felt like they were floating on cloud 9 and never touched the floor. If you haven't tried them before, make you way to your nearest shoe store and try them on!

Here are a few pictures of run numero 2: Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment