Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Motivation


Sometimes it takes more than hopes and dreams to get me out of the door and especially to exercise.

Yesterday was the first time in almost 2 weeks that I laced up my running shoes and hit the pavement. If I'm being bluntly honest, my mini vacation kicked my butt off my training schedule and since then, I've been having the hardest time getting Back on track.

My lack of motivation last week is a respond to my body not wanting to let go on my vacation state of mind and my lower spine hurting from so much scooter riding. The last two weeks have also been hard emotionally and the idea of running wasn't as appealing as staying in bed and catching up on TV.

This week I decided no more. I have roughly 16 weeks until the half marathon and I refuse to let my laziness and my emotionally status interfere with me accomplishing my goals.

Here are a few imagines that i stare at when I'm trying to get my motivation levels up, I hope you enjoy them too!




No comments:

Post a Comment