Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth and fifth

I hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July filled with lots of sunshine, barbeque and fireworks J

To celebration America’s birthday a picnic at the park was in order.

Here is a list of my top four things that happened on the fourth

1.       Great picture with great friends
2.       Hot dogs with jalapeno peppers and chips
3.       Having my brother along for the picnic
4.       Vanilla banana cream pie

the great picture with great friends :)



I asked Erick what was his top four and this is what he had to say:
 
1.       Kayaking
2.       His brother going with us
3.       Me J

He technically didn’t follow instructions but since I made his top three I am not going to complain! On a side note, Happy Independence Day to my fellow Venezuelan people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment