Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Its Graduation Day!!!

Today's blog post tittle deserves 3 exclamation marks because my little brother, Luis, is graduating from high school tonight!

How exciting right? To be honest, there were a few times that I didn’t think this day would ever come, but I’m more than ecstatic that this day has finally arrived and that I will be witnessing my little brother walk across that stage tonight. I'm one proud big sis, what can I say.


For the past two weeks, I’ve been driving myself and those around me pretty crazy in my efforts to try to figure out what to get him as a graduation gift. I did some research and nothing! Then I remembered what I was given by a good friend as my high school graduation gift- Oh, The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss.



Although Luis is the most carefree person I know and doesn’t worry about tomorrow, I think he’ll like the message.


I love Dr. Seuss’s books and all the quirky drawings and fun personalities of the characters. Plus, every time I read one of his books, I feel like signing the words in my head. I obviously don’t do this out loud, if I did, I’m pretty sure I would get some funny looks.  


If finding a gift wasn’t hard enough, trying to figure out what motivational or funny statement I should put in his card is a whole other problem.  Suggestions please!!!!


I promise to post pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment